Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Crochet Ballerina Slippers

Pin It
My niece Andie is a wonderfully talented ballerina - something I wish I had been.  However, the closest I can get to dancing is by crocheting these absolutely adorable slippers.
In hindsight, I could have made them for her but, being unsure of the pattern, followed it exactly and they fit me.  I'm sure she won't mind.  Should she want a pair though, I shall be more than happy to make some for her.

Pattern Download  (DROPS Design)

They are extremely simple.  I am only an intermediate crocheter at best and I had no problems with these at all and finished the first one in one evening.

They are much nicer than wearing a pair of socks around the house - something I have found myself doing even though I constantly grumble at my son for doing the same thing.  Funnily enough, he doesn't want a pair although he has asked for a pair of knitted black socks.  It's back to knitting for a while then ..

Perfect for dancing feet .. 
Couldn't resist another pair.
Happy Crocheting
Louise

Thanks so much for visiting.  We'd love to have you join us on Facebook too.


8 comments:

  1. So lovely!!! Love the color and picot! Thanks so much for sharing!I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana - congrats on reaching 10000 visitors to your blog :-)

      Deb

      Delete
  2. These are lovely - I'm a newbie crafter, so here's hoping I can figure this out! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks June - It can always be a bit daunting to start a new project. Good Luck! Deb

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing the link too - I've just had a look and have downloaded the pattern :) Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisabeth, they are super cute and we're sure you'll have a great time making them - Deb

      Delete

ShareThis